This Job Board is provided as a recruitment tool for healthcare and behavioral healthcare organizations that receive consultation services from our Center. It is also a job-search and career-advancement tool for professionals who are committed
to providing innovative, integrated, and person-centered care to people with mental illness, substance use disorders, and other co-occurring health conditions.
We wish you success in your recruitment initiatives and career goals!
INDIVIDUALS | Searching for Career Advancement ...
Download the job description of the employment opportunity (see section 3 below). Direct your questions about each employment opportunity to the person at each organization
identified in the job description.
- You will need Adobe Acrobat or some other software that reads PDFs.
ORGANIZATIONS | Recruiting New Team Members ...
This job board is only for organizations that receive consultation services from us. Job postings should, at minimum, include the following:
- Job title
- Organization name, street address, city, state
- Person to contact for questions: name, title, phone number, email address
- Application deadline
- Job descriptions must include
- Position summary
- Key responsibilities
- Essential knowledge, skills, and abilities required in mental health and substance use disorders (addictions)
- Minimum requirements
Only PDF files will be posted. Please submit 1 PDF for each job description to the following:
- Email address: email@example.com
- Subject line: "For job board: [insert organization name + short job title]"
Please inform us when the job has been filled. Job posts will be removed 60 days after the application deadline.
OPPORTUNITIES | Apply Today ...
Case Manager Therapist/Child Consultation Program
Consultant & Trainer for Supported Employment/ Individual Placement and Support (Part Time)
BeST Center Director
- Job Location: Beech Brook, Cleveland, Ohio
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
- Contact Person: Akila Greenfield, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Description & Contact Info: get info